Director, Writer, Producer, Photographer, Video Editor
New York City c. (310) 210-9821
Writer / Producer / Director & Video Editor
2012 - Present
- Bedrocket Media– Shoot, edit & produce digital shorts for "Official Comedy" station.
- Work with development staff / on comedy production team.
- Casting of original shorts.
Writer / Producer & Video Editor
October 2008 - Present
- Univision – Freelance Photographer & Editor
Field photog producer & studio camera.
- Cablevision News 12 Brooklyn– Freelance Photographer & Editor
In studio camera and playback for news shows. Live Truck Op.
- Soundview Broadcasting – News & Creative Content Producer / Managing Editor
Newscast Supervisor for The Bridges Evening News
Writer Producer & Editor of Comedy pilot: Overnight
Writer Producer & Editor of Comedy series: QCTV
Writer Producer & Editor of News series "The Bridge"
Comedy Host / Writer & TV appearences
- Batsu! Japanese game show
- The Onion
- Royal Pains
Freelancer / Multimedia Producer October 2008 - Current
Phoenix / New York City
- The Onion "Future News", New York City
- The Onion News Network, IFC
- Live Japanese game show, Big in Japan, The Japan Society: J-cation, NY Comic Con
- TV.com "Digital Recap" pilot for CBS Interactive
- Coverage of NBA All-star weekend in Phoenix, AZ
- Coverage of MLB spring training in Phoenix, AZ
- Coverage of President Obama's visit to Mesa, AZ
- Collaborate with comedians on various Live shows & web shorts in Manhattan & Brooklyn.
Producer / Mobile Journalist April 2009 - April 2011
Verizon Fios 1 New York City
- On-location coverage on a daily basis: Produce, shoot, edit, report in New Jersey, Long Island & NYC.
- Coordinate all graphics requests for packages.
- One Man Band. Responsible for all shooting, lighting, and editing with mobile non-linear systems.
- Generate story ideas on a daily basis and coordinate all aspects of production.
- Write copy for teases as well as packages and track audio for national packages.
- Go Live on air using "LiveU" mobile real-time broadcast uplink.
- Package content & conduct Man on the Street interviews.
- Studio fill-in for morning and evening newscasts.
- Determine rundown while managing photographers, editors & production team on weekend show.
Multimedia Journalist March 2007 - October 2009
KRON 4 NEWS San Francisco , CA
- On-location coverage on a daily basis including regular Live shots.
- One Man Band. Shoot in 16:9 HD / Edit with mobile non-linear systems.
- Work with Photographer frequently on assigned stories.
- Work with Computer generated graphics & produce chromakey Green Screen segments.
- Organize and set-up all stories & interviews.
General Assignment Reporter March 2005 - March 2007
NEWS 12 BROOKLYN / THE BRONX New York , NY
- Contribute multiple packages, broll and coverage on a daily basis including Live shots.
- One Man Band. Photograph / edit with non-linear & linear editing systems.
- Host Live special events in Brooklyn and New York City .
- Generate story ideas on a daily basis.
- Contribute variations of assigned stories.
- Field producing, anchoring, and Live reporting across the nation and internationally.
- Professional green screen lighting. 3 point lighting.
- ENPS, AP NewsCenter & I-News.
- Final cut pro, LEITCH, Edius, Adobe Premier, Adobe.
- SLR Still Photography
- Photoshop, Adobe After Effects & Dreamweaver web design.
- Extensive editing and shooting experience over the last 2 decades using DVC Pro, DVCAM, HD-DV, BETA and SVHS.
Haiti, Cuba, Uzbekistan, Brazil, Vietnam, Russia, Venezuela, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Japan, Tibet, Taiwan, HK, Indonesia, Thailand, Mexico, Scandinavia, Eastern & Western Europe.
Spanish, Portuguese, Conversational Mandarin, Italian, Japanese & French
Bachelor of Arts: School of Theater, Film & Television
University of California Los Angeles Los Angeles , CA
Employer references available on request
MORE SITES by the developer: